Self-love, Dynamic, Empowered and lot of Glamour is how I define my maternity session.
I am very passionate about maternity portraiture and it is my key profile. The transition our body goes through while making a human-being is a matter of pride, so I like to keep attention at Mom-to-be. Let’s face it, it is time for every mother to think about herself because once this amazing human is born, all you'll think about is them.
In my session, I try to bring out emotion and connection with YOURSELF and your baby. I also want my expectant mother to feel beautiful about themselves, the transition and feel proud of what they are making inside of them. So, it is time to celebrate and rejoice beauty of pregnant belly. A must have Photo session for every mother as a gift to themselves not only because I think that all bumps are beautiful, but because this period of time when you are carrying your baby is the most exciting period of your life. There is no reason you shouldn’t capture these special moments
I have a studio wardrobe with a collection of most beautiful costume made Maternity outfits from designers all over the world. To make sure you don’t miss on glamour.
The ideal time I like to schedule the Maternity session is 28-30 weeks of pregnancy.
There is an option to choose Studio Maternity session, Outdoor Maternity session or both. Package 3 is my most popular package, because it covers Fine Art Studio portraits that defines empowerment and outdoor session which embrace nature’s element. It also offers a discount upon booking Newborn session which makes it even more special.
- 10 Digital Images
- Mini Photobook 15X15
- 1 Outfit from Maternity Wardrobe
- In Studio or Outside
- Shortlist 10 images from the gallery of 20
- 15 Digital Images
- Photobook 20X20
- 3 Outfits from Maternity Wardrobe
- In Studio or Outside
- Shortlist 15 images from the gallery of 25
- 25 Digital Images
- Photobook 25X25
- 4 Outfits from Maternity Wardrobe
- Studio and Outdoor both
- Shortlist 25 images from the gallery of 35
- Session fee (€150) must be paid in advance and it is non-refundable in case of cancellation. However, it is possible to reschedule a session due to sickness or extreme weather conditions.
- Session fee doesn’t include any digital images or photobook.
- Make-up artist is available on request and it will cost you €90 (not included in the package) for hair and make-up.
- Extra image will cost €25 per image.
- Indoor maternity session will be held in my professional studio in Utrecht. Outdoor session can be held in Utrecht or at a different location. However, there is a travel cost of €50 (not included in the package) to be paid in case session is outside Utrecht.
- BUMP TO BABY SPECIAL: Discount of €150 is available if you choose to have both Maternity (ONLY Package 3) and Newborn (any package) sessions.
- Non- Disclosure Clause: The Client is NOT okay with the Neha Mangat Photography using any images not limited to her Social Media, Website and/or marketing material and agrees to pay the Non-Disclosure fee in addition to the Session Fee and Image Collection Fee. (which is €75)